- Merry Ann has more than 25 Successful Years Selling North Carolina Real Estate. I Pride myself in taking the extra step, providing professional counseling and personal attention for all your relocation and/or local needs when buying or selling a home.
Click Link >> REVIEWS from clients that have trusted Merry Ann to represent them with their relocation and real estate needs
Experience • Knowledge • Professional • Strong Negotiator • Always Personal Attention
One of the most critical pieces of the home sale puzzle is setting the right price for your property. Merry Ann will conduct a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) using the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to determine the best price you can expect to receive for the least amount of time on the market, setting the right price for your house at market value.
Beware of agents who price your home higher than its comps. Houses priced too high do not sell quickly, and the longer a home is on the market, the more perceived value it loses.
Merry Ann will also make suggestions on how to get your property sale-ready and open home ready. From there, Merry Ann will:
- Feature your home on its own single property listing website, one of the most effective ways to provide detailed information about your home – including photos and video – to the 90% of home buyers who conduct their searches online.
- Market your home through multiple listing and advertising channels – online and via traditional means.
- Host open homes and actively seek feedback from any prospective buyers.
- Field all offers and queries about your property, and communicate these to you promptly.
- Make offers and counter-offers on your behalf.
- Negotiate with the seller’s agent or seller on your behalf.
- Review and explain real estate contracts.
How much is your property worth?
Thinking about selling? Fill out the form below to start the process to determine your propertys current market value.
List any recent upgrades or amenities that you would consider a selling feature: