Raleigh,Cary,Apex,Chapel Hill,North Carolina
Ready to Relocate to North Carolina?
Now is the time to buy a home! Interest rates are historically low and homes are selling quickly in Cary, Raleigh, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina and Wake County.
Don't wait for prices and interest rates to move up. Higher interest rates and home prices combined will make a BIG difference in the price home to fit your budget.
- Raleigh, Cary, North Carolina is one of the best places to live in the Country for past years and 2013
- Cary, North Carolina has the best rated roads in North Carolina
- Holly Springs, North Carolina has the best rated roads in North Carolina
- Cary, North Carolina is rated one of the safest towns in the US
- Real estate has started to bounce back, Raleigh, North Carolina is among one of the strong healthy markets in the country for 2013 (CNNMoney.com April 2013)
- Nationwide real estate recovery is for real (CNNMoney.com April 2013)
- Welcome new employees of Fidelity, MetLife, and all companies hiring in the Triangle Area of North Carolina
• If a home is priced right, shows well and good location; don’t go in with low offers. You stand a chance of losing the home you really want to call home. We are seeing multiple offers and close to asking price or full price offers.
• Before you start looking at homes, know your market. We need to discuss time on the market for homes listed currently and going to contract and the difference between asking price and sales price. Be armed with knowledge when you find the home you love.
• Thinking of building or buying a new home? Driving around looking at new home communities, make sure you say “yes” I will have a buyer’s agent representing me; even if you have not selected your agent. The big smile on the face showing you the model home is representing the builder, NOT YOU! In North Carolina you have a right to have a Buyer’s Agent with no additional cost to you. Builder contracts are to protect the builder; you need an experienced Realtor to help you through the selection and contract stage. AND you need your Realtor as you get in the trenches with the builder and building process.
• Ready to move up or move down
• Investment Property
• First Time Buyers
• 55 and Better Communities, Del Web Communities in North Carolina
• New Homes, Resale Homes
• Special 100% Financing for Select Areas of the Triangle, North Carolina
• NO Better Time to Buy a Home with GREAT Prices & Low Interest Rates on Home Mortgages
Don't let just any Realtor represent you with the most important and possibly largest investment you will ever make or have made.
Merry Ann has more than 20 Successful Years Selling North Carolina Real Estate. I Pride myself in taking the extra step, providing professional counseling and personal attention for all your relocation and/or local needs when buying or selling a home.
See personal Testimonials from clients that trusted Merry Ann to represent them with their relocation and real estate needs.
Experience • Knowledge • Professional • Strong Negotiator • Always Personal Attention
Thank you for taking the time to stop by
Take time to Search for homes in the area and get a market report of recently sold homes.
Questions or if I can be of assistance, please feel free to contact me anytime.
Merry Ann Cutler
Relocation and Real Estate Expert
Professional Home Stager
919-661-9271 Direct Line
888-831-3751 Toll Free
RE/MAX United, Cary North Carolina
Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, Wake County, Chapel Hill, Orange County, Durham, Durham County, Pittsboro, Chatham County, Clayton, Johnston County, Research Triangle Park, RTP